What is a Leading Indicator?
How to look for a leading indicator on LinkedIn’s Job Feature?
- the plans of the company
- what the company is trying to do
- if either their plans or goals align with something that your product can help with.
This makes it a more qualified lead to add to your list.
Another example of a leading indicator: Intent Data
What is a Lagging Indicator?
Examples of Lagging Indicators
- having hired someone for a specific role
- making a few executive moves here and there
- raising funding
- investing in technology relevant to your product
- closing a partnership that makes them more qualified
and the list goes on…
So that’s it. Look for leading and lagging indicators to qualify your lead lists based on what we just covered. If you are not sure which other metrics you should be looking at, here are other SaaS Sales Metrics to Measure.
Spread the word and share this post with your network!